a shareware package that I wrote using Delphi 4.0 and
components from several sources. It allows you to play chess on a standard
chess board and after each move to Cut 'N Paste the move to your mail client.
You then send the mail to your opponent (in my case my son) who cuts the move
into his chess board and then returns his move. Each Cut 'N Paste causes
the pieces to move from start giving you a feel for the progression of the game.
Since your not sending the entire board, just the moves, the time to send the
mail is tiny.
SETI Net Chess can be downloaded
Instructions for use:
- Install using defaults.
- Make your move (simple isn't it).
- Press the 'Copy To Clipboard' button.
- Start your email client and paste the move to
- Send the mail to your opponent.
- Do the reverse when his move comes back in
or make your opponent the computer and the move
happens right away.