Roman goddess of childbirth
- RA 12 41 39.6
- Dec -01 26 58
- Hit detected while I was away at TDS.
- First look at the JPG shows a very wavy line in the far right side
- More work on this signal tomorrow.
- Today (2008-06-29 T 16-18) back at the same place (Freq. 1420.604590
MHz) I monitored for a while and then the signal came back on.
- I shut the BPF off and the signal did not change so its within the BPF
range at least.
- I moved the antenna in Az and El and determined that the signal was Not
coming through the antenna but is a spur or image from some other part of
- This signal is
*BUSTED* but is in the data base and will be
ignored in the future.